Apply for Membership
Applicant Rules & FAQ
Due to the recent influx of new applications we will only be voting on new applications at the END OF EACH MONTH and e-mail results by the 15TH OF THE NEXT MONTH. These instructions are only for those who are proceeding with a Full Member Application. Please read thoroughly.
Member Applicants (the following does not apply to subscribers)
To obtain a membership at MicroCapClub.com, applicants must submit a micro cap investment idea. We aren't looking for "geniuses" just proof you have a micro cap brain.
Rules For Applications:
- Market Cap < $500 million USD
- United States, Canadian, European and Australian/NZ traded companies
- The profile must be for a stock and not a unit, warrant, or similar instrument.
- The profile must be a long only thesis. No shorting.
- The application must be an original writing (not copied from another source)
- The application-investment thesis must not have been previously disseminated
- We won't accept any public company management officers as members.
- You may not profile a company where you are in any way compensated by the company (directly or indirectly) or compensated by another entity for promoting the stock.
- You must format your thesis in a post and not as an attachment (DOC, PDF, etc).
Guidelines For Applications:
We are looking for a 2-3 page investment thesis, not a 20 page analyst report. We are looking for companies that can appreciate 100% or more over the next 12-24 months. All of the following should be included if possible, but the importance of some of these is going to vary depending upon the company and situation:
- Company Description
- Market Opportunity
- Share Structure
- Financing Risk
- Who did you talk to at the company, and what did you learn?
- Current Valuation
- Future Expectations (e.g. new contracts, future revenue, earnings, etc.)
- Price target with supporting logic
We have posted an Applicant Idea Example below.
Once you register, you will be able to view the Applicant Idea Example below.
How to post your investment thesis?
Click “Post Application” button below. Under "Title", put the company name and symbol, ex: ZAGG Inc. (ZAGG), and then copy/paste your investment thesis (or write it) in the body. Complete the application by pressing, "Submit Topic".
What to expect after you post your investment thesis?
Once your application is submitted for review, our members will vote on the quality of the investment thesis. Keep in mind the investment thesis will be judged more on the quality of writing then the company itself. We vote on new applications at the end of each month.
What happens when I become a member?
You will be sent an email acknowledging your promotion to full member status. You will then have full access to the members forum.
Can you re-apply if you are not chosen to be a member?
Yes, you can re-apply.